Sunday, March 22, 2009

Baby Harrington Updates

This is going to be a blog for all of your family and friends while our little girl is being born. We understand how excited everyone is, but (if at all possible) we ask that you try to refrain from calling us on status updates and check up via this blog. I will be trying to update this as often as I can, but I am also Katie's coach so it might become difficult to continuously update while she is in labor. I want to thank all of you now for your thoughts and prayers throughout this entire pregnancy and during the birthing process. We love you all and can't wait to introduce all of you to the newest member of our family.
Well, it has been a few days since I have posted anything and that is because there hasn't been too much of a change to our status. Although, Katie's contractions have been a little bit more consistant and a little bit more intence. Last night, they were pretty regular but fluxuating intencities. Her contractions have been much closer together (about 5-7 min.) today and the intencity has been stronger so far. We just ask that you all keep praying for us through this exciting time. I will continue to update if there is any more progress.

2 comments:

  1. I'm still going to call. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so excited for you all and will be praying! I'll keep checking this for updates...thanks!

    ReplyDelete